Your information is safe with DAILY TAX ANALYSIS
DAILY TAX ANALYSIS is determined keeping in mind the information provided by us for you to undergo legal service activities. We have an efficient information security management system and privacy maintaining system.
Any reference to "You" in this policy shall include any visitor / user / customer / expert.
This agreement is intended to ensure clarity, understanding and ensure that every information you provide to DAILY TAX ANALYSIS will be kept confidential. For the purpose of keeping this information and securing the secrets related to any trademark or patent, it has been agreed that:
- Can be described as confidential information to disclose and includes invention description (s), proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets, illustrations and technical and business information and / or drawings, patent discovery, existing and / or reflective products and services, research and development, production, cost, profit and margin information, finance and financial projections, customers, customers, marketing, and current or future business plans and models , Regardless of whether such information is specified as "confidential information".
- DAILY TAX ANALYSIS will limit the disclosure of confidential information within your organization (referred to as "affiliates") to its directors, officers, partners, members, employees and / or independent contractors. DAILY TAX ANALYSIS and affiliates will not disclose confidential information obtained from disclosure unless required to do so by law.
- This Agreement does not imply any confidential information (a) regarding DAILY TAX ANALYSIS which was in possession of DAILY TAX ANALYSIS before it was received from the DAILY TAX ANALYSIS customer; (B) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through the mistake of DAILY TAX ANALYSIS; (C) is received by the DAILY TAX ANALYSIS, which does not perform the duty of confidentiality of the DAILY TAX ANALYSIS Client; (D) disclosed to a third party without duty of confidentiality, or with authorization of DAILY TAX ANALYSIS; (E) is public knowledge or information is available in the public domain; Or (f) is independently derived by DAILY TAX ANALYSIS.
- This agreement sets forth the entire agreement between DAILY TAX ANALYSIS and DAILY TAX ANALYSIS clients relating to the disclosure of confidential information. Any additions or amendments to this agreement must be written and signed by the parties.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be implemented as fully as possible and the limited limits required to allow the enforcement of the Agreement will be revised.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or losses that we may incur or suffer directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as noted above, and May give rise to criminal or civil liability.
Last updated: July 01, 2021