• A passport sized photograph
• State & Central License Proof of address
• An identity proof that contains a photograph
• No Objection Certificate from the local municipality
Apart from these if a business is a private Limited Company or LLP additional following document will be required
• A list of directors or partners
• A certificate of incorporation
• The MoA and AoA of the company
For manufacturing units, besides the above-listed documents, the following are also required
• The blueprint of warehouse, plant, etc.
• A list of all machinery
• Report of a water test
• List of all food categories
Step 1: FSSAI registration is initiated by submitting Form A (application) to the Food and Safety Department.
Step 2: This application can be accepted or it may be rejected by the Department within 7 days from the date of receipt. The rejection has to be intimated to the applicant in writing
Step 3: If the application is accepted. Then the department will grant a registration certificate with the registration number and the photo of the applicant.
Step 4: Businesses should prominently display the certificate of registration. At the place of business during the business hours.