Change Authorized Capital of Company

After taking approval in shareholders meeting a company shall draft the altered MOA to increase authorized share capital. A company has to intimate about the same by filing form SH-7 with the MCA. The form must be filed in 30 days from the date of resolution. The documents required to file the said form are as under.

to avail our service contact us